PATRICK LOWRY AUCTION  

This online auction will be facilitated by 32auctions.com, to take part you will need to create an account with the which is very easy

By registering as a prospective bidder you are also agreeing to become part of the artwork Auction House, and your name and bidding details will form part of the final work. (If you wish to purchase a lot but do not want your details recorded as part of this work please contact the gallery)

If you purchase a lot you will be purchasing a portion of the work Auction House, which in its entirety comprises of: the Exhibition; 10 lots; the Auction; the Catalogue; and documentation. 

80% of the sale price will be donated to the charities, Sightsavers and Water Aid, in equal shares. The remaining 20% will go towards covering production costs. A full record of sales and donations will be published on the AH website within one week following the auction.

HAPPY BIDDING

LOT 1

 

89 x 125cm

Digital Print on canvas, wood & acrylic paint

2021

Signed on the back by the artist 

To bid on this work here 

LOT 2

Four drawings

 

26cm x 40cm, 26cm x 40cm,, 22cm x 30cm, 22cm x 30cm 

Laser print on paper, charcoal, graphite and pastel

2021

Signed on back by the artist 

To bid on this work here 

LOT 3

66cm x 55cm

Paper on plywood, pastel, acrylic, oil paint and wood

2021

Signed on the back by the artist

To bid on this work here 

LOT 4

157cm x 72cm x 34cm

Plywood, polyester resin, Kong dog toys, Kelloggs From Loops

2021

Signed on the back by the artist

To bid on this work here 

Oppenheim2.jpg

LOT 5

14cm x 33cm x 21cm

Metal serving dish, shoes, string, paper

2021

Signed on base by artist 

To bid on this work here 

JasperJohns.jpg

LOT 6

34cm x 20cm

Wood, metal, polyester resin, oil paint

2021

Signed on the base by the artist 

To bid on this work here 

LOT 7

 

87cm 288cm

18 framed digital prints 

2021

Signed on the back by the artist 

To bid on this work here 

Burgin.jpg

LOT 8

 

194.9cm x 130.3cm

Oil and acrylic on canvas, wood frame on canvas

2021

Signed on back by the artist

To bid on this work here 

Soulages.jpg

LOT 9

 

Object 139.7cm x 119.7cm x 3.2cm

Frame 160cm x 139.4cm x 8cm

Paint on canvas on plywood

2021

Signed on back by the artist

To bid on this work here 

IKB79-2.jpg

LOT 10

 

152.4cm x 152.4cm

Acrylic on canvas

2021

Signed on back by artist 

To bid on this work here 

Lichtenstein2.jpg